Elusive Saskatchewan Whitetail
HUNTER LAKE CAMP:
- Accommodation is a warm, comfortable, oil heated, non-modern cabin that gives you a truly northern wilderness experience, while in pursuit of your trophy Whitetail deer.
- It has a generator, but we use 12 volt lights, so we don't have to listen to generator noise. The cabin is located 5 miles into the forest on the edge of a small lake.
- It is the only cabin on the lake and the only cabin for miles.
- The lake has Yellow Perch and Northern Pike fish in it.
- Accommodation is a 1650 square foot, seven bedroom cabin
- It gives you all the comforts of home while hunting in our northern Saskatchewan wilderness.
- It is located on 320 acres of privately owned Saskatchewan forest with a small creek running through it.
- Our archery hunts are out of the Neeb camp. We can accommodate 5 people a week there. A lot of time is spent on our archery stand preparation.
- It's a great hunting opportunity for archery enthusiasts.